Monero Fund Committee Minutes from 2023-07-25

Present: Rucknium, Kayaba, monerobull, kowalabearhugs

Grant Request Follow-up

A prior applicant for a grant to do research, workshops, and connect with other researchers followed up with us, asking if we had made a decision. We decided to reject their application on March 7th and did so communicate with them. The assumption is their inbox is not properly configured, yet we will reply again.

Business Reach Out

Several potential businesses were presented.

Pending Researchers

We decided to follow up with the researchers who have already initiated discussions with us. Our prior discussions with them would've had them start work soon, meaning we'd have to decide on a grant/host any relevant fundraising now.